пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

b hockey ice midget tournament




Jus came back from a feast. Ordered claypot frog legs, sambal kangkong, sweet and sour pork and curry fish head. Yum yUm Now I�am so full, I can hardly move. The whole meal cause $70 bucks for 4 of us. Quite cheap I feel. The food was not bad. =)

The cause of celebration is becoz its BQapos;s birthday 2ml and the guys wana go for a drink after dinner. As usual, they aim for the one-for-one beer session at Oglio in Holland V. I thought if we took bus, I could at least exercise a bit. But in the end, we took cab. I was feeling sooo full till I felt the food was going to burst out of my stomach. Despite feeling so full, I still shared a regular cup of Cold Rock ice-cream. That made me feel worse. But the ice-cream was good though. =P Lucky I didnt forgo this meal for TTapos;s fishmeat beehoon, though he claimed it is damn good.

2ml I will be going for another feast in Malaysia with Wilson and TJ. Too bad Denise cant come. =((( But the 4 of us will have mahjong session soon after my exams.. =))) Yay Iapos;m gona buy loads of cuttlefish 2ml. Hahaha. And crabs YumMy Cant wait for 2ml. So sad we cant be snapping photos away. Coz my partner not coming

Also, not forgetting the mini BBQ session tt QY is going to organise. More and more yumMmmY food. I cant wait for exam to be over

I know I shld be studying for my exam next week. But I really cant seem to concentrate on it. Shucks. All I can think of is play play and play Hahaha Hopefully I can still do well for exam. =)

face lift surgery without, b hockey ice midget tournament, b hockey ice peewee tournament, b hockey jr league ontario toronto, b hockey jr ns.



Комментариев нет: