среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

be careful how you use it




Back before i got sick my former Employment conselor/ friend Kelli came in to the Wasington office of TRIPIL for an interview that i helped wrangel for her.�� My buddy/the disability rights movement version of Cassanova Tom MAtthews was there and was just flirting outragesuly with Kelli and apparently (kelli reminded me today) i yelled across the room, "dontapos;, just donapos;t sheapos;s married and sheapos;s my friendapos;� sounding ever so much like The Doctor and Jack.���


TOm is a paraplegic who drives a white droptop ponitac from the 70apos;s, is very handsome and very smooth and lets face it, for the most part those with disabilities arent the prettiest people in hte world so Tom knows how to use it.
be careful how you use it, be careful it's my heart, be careful its my heart.



Комментариев нет: