суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

forney newspaper




You know that guy I wanted at work? the customer that always came in? Tristan... Well he has a girlfriend and I didnapos;t like her at first and then I started talking to her and was like "well, she is a fun girl, I have to give her that, but I still want her boyfriend" after getting drunk together with them and my boss we even kissed as a goodbye, back then I squee-ed because I could kiss Tristan, NOW I squee because I kissed her. LOL.

to make it a bit more clear what I was talking about... That girl is Alison Goldfrapp some of you might know her and she is amazing. Ken found out about that today and was all mysterious about it until she left and I was all squeeing and Michele didnapos;t even know who we were talking about.


ALISON GOLDFRAPP - first celebrity in our small nice Imbiss ;)

accent asian furniture, forney newspaper, forney newspaper texas, forney opry, forney paintball.



Комментариев нет: