четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

belgian shepard breeders




So Iapos;ve been thinking a bit about getting pregnant again. �Not that Iapos;m going to right away, but probably in the next year to year and a half.� I was pretty happy with Bodeapos;s birth, but there are definitely things that I want to go differently with the next birth.� Iapos;ve thought about having a home birth and am not sure that itapos;s something I want to do, but itapos;s certainly something that Iapos;m interested in.��I�have mixed feelings on it. �In any case I brought it up to Dan the other night and it almost prompted a fight.��Dan is very supportive of everything I have implemented with Bode...wheather it be breastfeeding, cloth diapering, delaying solids, not letting Bode watch T.V., making baby food, not giving certain foods, etc. Etc.� He has been with me and behind me 100 and has really made me proud to have him be the father of my child.��But, homebirth is something he is very against.� I donapos;t know what it is that heapos;s afraid of with it. �But� his thoughts were, "why?�what was wrong with Bodeapos;s birth?"��I just asked if I could have our next baby in the family room and he was like WTF?�I backed off because it wasnapos;t my intention to start a fight about it. But he is not into it at all. �I�hope that this is something that either I can come to terms with or that he can.�

change folder icon os x, belgian shepard breeders, belgian shepard dog, belgian shepard dogs, belgian shepard malinois.



Комментариев нет: