вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

durham radio region station




I came home from school at about eleven today. I think I�might have the flu, which sucks, because the German�Club is doing Oktoberfest tomorrow afternoon. I feel all plugged up and achy and Iapos;m having these weird hot flashes. Basically I feel awful. I�hope I get better soon.

For some reason, lately Iapos;ve had this fascination with graduations, namely my own. (Not my high school graduation in 2011; my dental school graduation in 2019). I�keep writing poems and stuff about graduation, but the truth is, Iapos;ve never graduated from anything before. And itapos;s not even the fact that I want to be done with school so badly- which is true, but not the reason- Iapos;m just fascinated with the whole one life ends and another begins thing. I like the idea of finishing something important, and then going on the next day to begin a whole new part of your path.

I think I�really just like the idea of that scrapbook in your mind, filled with pictures and memories and the soundtrack of a few years of your life, and closing it for the time being, and opening a blank one to start again.

-Anna
durham radio region station, durham radio sales, durham radio sales service, durham radio station.



Комментариев нет: